- To make the crust ground whole Oreo cookies with the filling in a food processor to make fine crumbs.
- In a bowl stir together ½ cup melted butter with Oreo crumbs until evenly moistened, then press the mixture in the bottom of 9 x 13 x 2-inch dish, set in the freezer to firm while making next layer.
- In a large heath proof bowl place strawberry Jello, add 2/3 cup boiling water and stir to dissolve completely.
- Whisk in ¾ cup cold strawberry Greek yogurt until combine, then stir in diced strawberries. Add 2 ¼ cups Cool Whip and mix until combine evenly.
- Pour the mixture over Oreo crust layer and smooth the top. Place in the freezer for 25-30 minutes to set.
- In a bowl cream together ½ cup softened butter, 8 oz. softened cream cheese, 1 cup powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add 1 ¼ cup Cool Whip and mix to combine.
- Spoon over strawberry layer and gently spread into an even layer. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes to firm.
- In a large bowl place berry blue Jello, add 2/3 cup boiling water and stir to dissolve completely.
- In a food processor pulse blueberry Greek yogurt and fresh blueberries. Then, pour the mixture in the Jello and whisk to combine.
- Add 2 ¼ cups Cool Whip and mix until combine evenly. Pour the mixture over cream cheese layer and smooth the top.
- Refrigerate until set, then spread 2 ½ -3 cups whipped cream on top.
- To make the curls, carefully draw a vegetable peeler across the broad surface of a bar of white chocolate at room temperature. Sprinkle curls on top. Refrigerate for 2 more hours before serving, or overnight.
- Garnish with fresh blueberries and diced strawberries before serving.
- Store in the fridge.
Recipe Credit:Very Berry Dessert Lasagna | Amazing 4th of July Dessert Idea! (omgchocolatedesserts.com)